Conditions of Using Website
- The Excellence Centre (TEC), a Ministry of Pacific Hills Christian Edfucation Ltd, Terms and Conditions (‘Terms’) apply to the use of all products and services offered by TEC.
- These Terms commence when you agree to them or when you commence using a product or service of IDEAL, whichever is
- No amendment, alteration, waiver or cancellation of these Terms is permissible unless made expressly in writing by TEC.
- If any part of these Terms is found to be invalid, the remainder of the Terms will remain in full
- The TEC Terms may be changed from time to In this event, the latest terms will be displayed on the website.
Website Use Disclaimer
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither TEC nor any third parties provide warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance or completeness of the information or materials found on this website for any particular You acknowledge that such information or material may contain such inaccuracies or errors and TEC expressly excludes liability for such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website, and the materials and information available from it, are provided for general guidance purposes only. Nothing on this site, including materials and information available from this site or subsequently shared with you, represents professional advice in any
- We do not warrant and do not represent that our website and the content on our website, or third party websites, are free from viruses or other We provide content on the basis that you assume all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from your access to or use of our website and our materials regardless of how those materials are provided.
- We do not warrant that your access of our website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. Your access to this website may be suspended in the case of system failure, maintenance, repair or any reason beyond our
- When you use a TEC product or service, you acknowledge that you may be directed to third party You also acknowledge that when you use a third party site, you are bound by their terms and conditions. The links to other websites does not signify that TEC endorses the website(s). TEC has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any goods, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability to you or anyone else for any loss, liability or any damage suffered or arising from or relating in any way to:
- Any access to or use of this site or any of the materials and information available from this site or materials and information otherwise made available to you
- Any reliance on, or decision made on the basis of, information or material available (or omitted) from this website, or materials and information otherwise made available to you
- Any representation relating to the existence or availability of any education or training course or qualification advertised on this site or otherwise marketed by us
- Any representation relating to the existence or availability of any government funding advertised on this site or otherwise marketed by us
- Any fault, delays, interruptions or lack of availability of this website for any reason; and
- Any information or material carried on any website operated by a third party which may be accessed from this
- If any warranty cannot be excluded, then to the maximum extent permitted by law, our liability will be limited, at our option, to resupply of the relevant service, the cost of resupplying the service or the cost of repairing the
- Neither you nor TEC will be responsible or liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, exemplary, punitive or special damages, loss, liability or
Copyright and Trademarks
- TEC and TECONLINE brands and all other trademarks, trade names, logos on this site are the property of TEC and its
- Users of TEC products and services explicitly acknowledge TEC’s ownership of its intellectual property (this material includes but is not limited to its designs, graphics, layout, look, appearance, logos, and copyright), and agrees to use TEC intellectual property only in a manner permitted by Australian Copyright law, or permitted by the various TEC
- All protections provided by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and any other relevant Acts current in Australia apply. A person who accesses any TEC course is required to abide by the provisions of those Acts and the terms of this website. Failure to do so may result in legal action. Courses may not be duplicated, edited, distributed or otherwise dealt with (other than being viewed by the purchaser of the course) without the prior written permission of TEC which reserves the right to deny such Requests should be submitted in writing to TECCourses@theexcellencecentre.org.
- This website represents the copyright of The Excellence Centre. You may only access, use and print the information and material on this website for non-commercial or personal use provided that you keep intact all copyright and proprietary Any unauthorised reproduction is prohibited.
TEC products and services – fees, payment, delivery and enrolement
- The valid price for TEC products and services may be shown on the website or be provided to you on a quote or TEC does not guarantee that the price displayed on any given day will remain. TEC prices are subject to change without notice.
- In consideration of the services to be provided by TEC, the client shall pay to TEC fees and expenses in the amounts and according to the payment schedule, and all applicable sales, use or value added taxes, even if calculated or assessed subsequent to the payment Terms of payment will be included in the schedule or invoice.
- TEC does not guarantee that its products and services are available at all
- TEC does not warrant that all products and services will work with any particular browser or on any particular
- TEC reserves the right to cancel your purchase of a product and refund your money at any time without
- If you apply to enrol in any course or other education/training program offered by TEC then you must ensure that the details provided by you are accurate, truthful, current and complete.
- You must immediately update and inform us of any changes to your information. This will ensure we can communicate relevant changes to potential education or training providers.
- TEC uses the Paypal Payment Gateway for its online transactions.
- Paypal processes online transactions for Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online transactions performed on this site using the Paypal gateway are secured
- TEC at no time touches your funds in the relevant transaction; all monies are directly transferred by Paypal from your credit card to the merchant account held by TEC
- The range of membership services current at the date of this application is set out at teconline.org.au or www.theexcellencecentre.org.
- TEC may suspend, vary or withdraw any of these services without
- Membership is activated when we receive from you a completed registration on the website.
- Membership is for one (1) year commencing on the date your application is
- You must notify us of changes to your contact details in writing (hard copy by letter or fax) otherwise we may not be able to make our services available to
- We reserve the right to change, from time to time, the services available to
- TEC is based in NSW, Australia and is an Australian Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such is subject to the laws and courts of NSW. Although information from this website may be accessible in other jurisdictions, we do not represent that we hold any authorizations or approvals required to provide our services in any or all jurisdictions where this website, and our material, is accessed.